Last Saturday Matt and I were able to go to a UT football game. It was a lot of fun. I never new that college football was so crazy! We had really good seats and everyone around us was wearing orange (which kind of left Matt out, he is more of a burnt orange kind of guy :). I will admit though that the game would have been better if our team played better and if we weren't sitting next to a guy that thought he new everything and was trying to coach the team from 35 rows up (if I hear "dog gonnit" one more time I will scream). The band was really fun to watch too. The splitting of the T is cool looking. Here are some of the pictures that Matt took. Thanks to the Rays for watching the girls so that we could have a date. Dates are few and far between when you are away from the built in babysitters (family).
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures of you and Matt! We were there too (pics. are posted on our blog) but we were on the other side of the stadium at the very top! It was a fun day though- glad you guys were able to enjoy some time by yourselves too!
Post a Comment