Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Love the pictures. I'll have to send you some pictures of the kids. Thay are so big! Maybe I'll have to try this blog thing. I don't post alot of anything on facebook any more. Take care ! Candace
Matt and I were married in the Jordan River Temple in 2003. Hannah was born in 2004, Piper in 2007. We live in Louisville, Tn and really like it here. Matt is an airline pilot and I am a stay at home mom. We like to take drives in the mountains, take pictures, watch movies, and I love to bake.
3 comments:
LOVE the hair! She is absoultely adorable! When we left she was still a baby...it's hard to believe we have toddlers now!
And I think Dallin and Piper tie for the cutest toddler on the planet! :)
Hope you're all doing well!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Love the pictures. I'll have to send you some pictures of the kids. Thay are so big! Maybe I'll have to try this blog thing. I don't post alot of anything on facebook any more. Take care ! Candace
She is ADORABLE.. our family just adores her.. Hannah too!!
Post a Comment