Monday, June 8, 2009
Hannah's First day
Hannah just completed her first week of summer school. In the county where we live they do a Kindergarten readiness program that I enrolled her in. I wanted her to get some classroom experience before school really starts so that she gets used to listening to a teacher and following directions. She loves it! The other day when I was dropping her off she told me "mom you don't have to get out of the car I can do it myself." Okay then, bye. She wants to stay longer and ride the bus, so the separation hasn't been hard for either side:) Piper is really jealous though. When we do Hannah's homework Piper has to be right beside her with her own paper and you have to give her all your attention or she freaks. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment