
This has been one of the most stressful times in my life! Buying a house is no simple thing, but after all of the complications and headaches we finally have our house. We love being able to really play and run around. The girls love playing in the backyard and riding their bikes in the cul-de-sac. They are a few draw backs, they didn't really clean the place when we left so there was a ton of cat hair everywhere. We got new carpet because the carpet was awful! I mean don't walk around without shoes awful. The new carpet is really thick and soft. We put new filters in all the vents because it looked as if those had never been changed. We found out a few other things that will have to be fixed that didn't show up in the inspection, but over all it is a pretty nice place. There is so much cupboard space in the kitchen that I almost don't know what to do with it. I love having that problem:) Some time we will get around to putting grass in (instead of weeds), a veggie garden, a nice flower garden, and some hydrangea bushes. We have so much to do now.
Hannah has started school full-time now. She is really independent and didn't even want me to walk her to her class on the first day. She goes to computer lab three times a week, music twice a week, art and guidance once a week, and gym twice a week. The school district we are in seems like a really good one, the people at her elemetary school are really great. Piper loves being at home with just mom. We spend most of that time cuddling on the couch, she is so cute! She is starting to talk alot more, and she loves to sing.
Well that kind of updates us for now. Here are some pictures of our house (I'll try to post more later).


4 comments:
Congratuations on your new house!! It's beautiful! I'm so glad the girls can run free and play outside now! That must be so nice for you. Where are you guys now? Are you in a different ward too?
I can't believe Hannah's in school! I'm sure she loves it! And it must be nice to get to spend some time with just Piper! :)
I'm so happy for you guys! Looks like you're doing really well! Miss you!
How exciting for you guys...and yes it is Sooo Stressful to aquire a home. It's pretty stressful to be homeowners too b/c there's always a project to be done. But wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks for posting picts of your new home!
It's beautiful!! I know how it feels to have so much to do with a new house! If you need help, let me know!!
Congratulations on your house! I hope everything is going well with settling in.
Post a Comment