Monday, October 13, 2008
I am on the bandwagon
Okay so I wasn't going to start a blog, but then everyone else starting doing it and I was starting to feel left out. I have some time on my hands and figured this is a good way to keep everyone posted on what our family is doing. We really enjoy Tennessee and things are going well. We have made a lot of friends in our branch, which for me is new and exciting. I was never the play date kind of mom until I came here, but now we go to story time every week and do at least one other activity with our friends during the week. Matt is usually home on weekends which is nice. I am going to try to blog at least once a week, and maybe even use this as a journal. Matt is going to make fun of me for doing this....he calls blogspot soccer mom central, and now here I am. All I need now is the minivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!! I'm so excited that you've joined us in blogging! It'll be so fun to see pics. of your family and get to know you even better! I love the pic. of the girls you have up- it's adorable!
Finally.. I am so excited you succombed to the pressure.. this is a good type of peer pressure though... I am so excited and I look forward to reading your BLOG!
Can't believe you've moved to the dark side! Still, it will be good to read about what is going on in between brief calls. Love to all. Dad and Candace
YAY!! I'm stealing you from Tonya's page I'm so glad I can look at all your pictures!! Your blog is cute, it's about time you felt pressured enough to start one! :)
Post a Comment