Hannah's birthday was in September and this year she was begging for a Spongebob cake so I decided to give the girl what she was dying for. After a few hours of decorating Hannah's only comment was 'mom where are his arms and legs?' Talk about a buzz kill. Anyway here are some pictures from her birthday. Thank you to everyone that sent her gifts, she had a great birthday.

3 comments:
I'm going to make sure our new enrichment counselor knows of your talent...I have always wanted to learn how to decorate like that! I'm not sure I could do it, but I'd love to learn how it's done :) The cake is amazing!!
We like the cake! Sadie wants to know if you'll make one for her birthday. By the way, cute website!
Love, The Stirling Girls
That is the most amazing cake, how did you do that? Please teach me how!
Post a Comment