Thursday, March 19, 2009
Dress-up
I haven't really had anything to blog about lately, so I thought I would post a few pictures of how we spend our time when daddy is gone. We have a ton of dress up clothes thanks to Hannah's friend Brooke and Piper is just big enough now for some of them. She sometimes gets frustrated because if she falls it is hard for her to get back up:) and Hannah is just a ham so every time she puts a dress on she makes me take a picture. The last pictures is the first time I could put Piper's hair in a pony tail. Matt thinks it looks goofy, but I love it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute. We miss you guys and even more this weekend. I think we have that same bunk bed for our boys. When you come to visit your girls can sleep in it and they will think they are at home. Come visit soon.
I've been waiting for a new post from you!! I know it's only been a few months since I've seen the girls, but they've changed so much. Hannah looks so much taller and Piper doesn't look like a baby anymore! They both look so cute all dressed up!
Hope you're all doing well! We miss you!
Post a Comment