Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Ice, ice baby
So at home sometimes we dance to random songs from back in the day:) One of the songs that we do on a regular basis is Ice Baby. Hannah apparently picked up more than I thought because at church on Sunday she raised her hand in class and said "I want to sing a song," she then got up and gave a solo performance of Ice baby with the beat and everything. She gave all the primary teachers a good laugh. She is also learning a Skee-lo song that we are going to do a music video for when we are in Florida, so stay tuned for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that story! I bet your girls keep you laughing all day long!
You gotta love the old school music!! thats really funny! how are things going lately?
Post a Comment